Saturday, April 12, 2014

my new boss

Typically if I try to get work done during the day, Saylor will hang around right outside of my office.   We have a little hallway at the top of the stairs and she loves playing there.  And sometimes she does play in there...



But usually she will just stand there and squeal at me (which is why I can't work during the day).

Well the other night I had to look for houses online, so I let her play in my office.  She played with her horse on the printer.


And she got into everything.  And she just generally got into a lot of mischief, which is why I can't work when she is awake.



Yes, there is junk everywhere.  But we had a lot of fun.  And just a little while after I took this picture, Saylor was having some nakey time (which we've been doing a lot lately) and she peed on the rug in the hallway and then again on the floor in the office.  Unfortunately I did not take a picture of that.  But I'm just glad it wasn't the dog again!

 We've been looking online for housing this summer in Seattle for Kris's internship!  I've yet to find anything and we are starting to rethink our summer plans, but we are still undecided.  Wish us luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment