Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A WORLD OF IMAGINATION

Skyley wanted me to play with her yesterday morning so I told her I would.  When I went in her room to play, I couldn't resist taking pictures.  She was wearing my sunglasses with her princess crown and she told me that her horses were going to dance class and she wanted me to go with her.  So she made me pretend with her horse toy that we were going to dance class but first we had to take a nap.  Then we proceeded with our day at dance class.  When we were done at dance, we went to the mountains.  She told me after the mountains we were going to see the animals with Pah-pah.  We got on the airplane and went to Texas.  She then decided that it was time to read.  Well, when I tried to read to her, she told me that she was going to read it.  So she made up the words as she turned the pages.  I was laughing so hard.  She actually made up a story that went with the pictures, too.  Wow, what an imagination she has!  (Kris felt bad and wanted me to take a picture of him too.)





Playing with her horse.

 
Skyley's prepared for pictures.








Horse-playing Skyley!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment