Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Skyley




So there are really too many milestones for a toddler between 12 and 20 months.  It is so amusing to see a baby become a toddler and personalities emerge and develop.

Skyley is the happiest toddler in the world.  And the most stubborn too.  She loves babies, little baby animals, and stuffed animals.  My daughter knows how to make people laugh and just on the spot love her.  I have never heard my mom laugh as much as when she is hanging out with Skyley.



She is friendly (when not tired) and thinks she is the most delightful thing on this earth (and that is actually true). 


We absolutely love having her in our family!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie-patootie! Those eyes kill me! I am so glad I stumbled on your blog! Thank for the follow and I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete